Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, work, and play for more than a century. Join our rapidly growing team.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company serving public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. Our staff comprises nearly 700 professionals in offices along the East Coast, including our new location in Reading, Massachusetts.
What We Offer:
Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). We provide a collaborative working environment along with training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success; and a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your resume through our career portal:
Weston & Sampson is seeking a Project Manager with 8 - 15 years' experience in designing building structures projects to join our growing offices. Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of a project team to complete specific projects and serve clients.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for budgets and scheduling workflow and Peer review services of designs prepared by others.
- Preparation of plans, specifications and cost estimates; and other support services as needed.
- Work will also include supporting our architects and other disciplines within groups as well as our external client base.
- Provide leadership, communication, organization, morale, technical and administrative guidance, quality control, efficiency, and compliance with company standards and policies for his/her projects.
- Be capable of marketing within his/her program through coordination with the Buildings Team Leader and Structural Practice Leader to assists in lead gathering and qualifying, interacting with existing and potential clients, proposal preparation, interview participation, follow-up activities with potential clients, and closing new business opportunities
What you will bring:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a structural concentration and strong AutoCAD and REVIT computer skills.
- Experience with RISA or STAAD software a plus.
- Experience with International Building Code.
- Strong written and verbal communication and technical skills.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Massachusetts.
- Must have valid driver's license.