Job Title: Structures Program Manager
- Assist in monitoring current and forecast future modification program installation requirements; provide monthly reports detailing current status of ongoing and future modification efforts; and, support development of contingency plans in coordination with the USAF PM(s) when required.
- Provide support to maintain and update the F-16 Service Life Extension Program (SLEP) Iron Flow schedule, coordinating with all key IPT members.
- Provide assistance to plan, coordinate, and facilitate the annual Iron Flow and depot workload conferences; plan, coordinate, and facilitate out-of-cycle conferences when required.
- Provide assistance to identify and discuss, with the Government overseas depot PM, F-16 SLEP PMs, and CO, issues related to cost, schedule, and performance for overseas efforts.
- Utilize AES.net, Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS), Falcon Scheduling System (FSS), and Top View Live Schedule systems to ensure data accurately reflect past, current, and future F-16 SLEP modification efforts.
- Support F-16 SLEP personnel for provisioning planning and implementation activities.
- Support weekly F-16 SLEP schedule status during the production phase to the Government PM.
- Assist in the identification and development of the core documentation required for the program management, execution, and review of the F-16 SLEP Engineering Manufacturing Development (EMD) and Production phases.
- Support F-16 SLEP contractor proposal package reviews.
- Provide assistance to monitor current and forecast potential F-16 SLEP modification requirements; support F-16 SLEP risk assessments and contingency mitigation exercises.
- Support meetings to include: Depot Working Groups, PMRs, IPMRs, TIMs, and weekly depot planning meetings.
- Support and coordinate with F-16 SLEP PM, modification manager and depot personnel to ensure correct kit configurations are available to support production line activities.
- Access systems as required to support program requirements: HAYSTACK, DRA16/A8A web-based Iron Flow schedule, and applicable USAF Technical Manuals and Time Compliant Technical Order (TCTO) systems.
BA/BS degree, and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD; or, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight of which must be in the DoD.
Education: Bachelors Degree
Years’ Experience: 10 Years
Security Clearance Required: Must have Active Secret clearance to apply.
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: HAFB
Top salaries paid for qualified candidates.
For more information on Sumaria Systems, please visit our website at www.sumariasystems.com
Sumaria is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Sumaria Systems, Inc. (Sumaria) is a market leader in Professional Services, Engineering, and Information Technology has been a trusted partner to U. S. Department of Defense communities for more than 30 years. With expertise to lead, insight to deliver and commitment to succeed; we staff each mission with a carefully selected team of seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Danvers, MA, with operating locations in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, Oklahoma, Utah, and Virginia.