We’re a real game changer. That’sRight is the first ever game show app that combines a dynamic, live quiz show with an exciting drawing at the end that anyone can win.
We are looking for a Student Brand Ambassador to support our busy marketing department. This is a Work From Home position. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness by promoting our Live Game Show through various media channels and on your college campus. You will work closely with our marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our game to potential players, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating the masses about our products.
- Creating social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new players.
- Building rapport with players.
- Monitoring customer feedback.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Prior experience in a customer service environment desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel.