Student Facilitator Coordinator KEYS Program (Grant-Funded)
Blue Bell, PA
Montgomery County Community College invites applications for the Student Facilitator Coordinator KEYS Program position. The Student Facilitator Coordinator KEYS Program is responsible for the coordination and delivery of academic career advising and mentoring services for a grant funded program.
*This is a temporary grant paid position and is contingent upon grant funding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, developmental education, or closely related discipline required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and writing
- Demonstrated experience in working with and advising students, preferably in an educational or academic setting, and working knowledge of career and student development
- Experience in assisting unemployed or underemployed adults
- Understanding and acceptance of community college philosophy, practices, and population.
- Pleasant, courteous personality with a customer service orientation, and an ability to work well with a diverse population of students and visitors
Montgomery County Community College offers a comprehensive curriculum of more than 100 degree and certificate programs, a Virtual Campus, a Culinary Arts Institute, a Municipal Police Academy, and specialized workforce development programs, all of which leverage the College’s nationally ranked use of innovative technology. An Achieving the Dream (AtD) Leader College, the institution is positioned at the vanguard of national efforts to increase completion, improve learning outcomes, and remove barriers to access for more than 24,000 students annually. The College is also recognized regionally and nationally for its sustainability leadership, work with military veterans, and community service and service learning opportunities. Montgomery County Community College was recognized by NISOD and Diverse: Issues in Higher Education as one of nine “2018 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges.” Visit mc3.edu or join us on Twitter @mccc.
Apply online: For the complete job description and to apply for this position, please visit https://www.mc3.edu/employment-opportunities This position is open until filled.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.