THIS IS A TUCSON CORPORATE BASED POSITION
- Design, implement, maintain, and communicate the corporate Title IV, Veteran’s Affairs (VA), state grant, and funding agency’s regulatory quality strategy and programs throughout the organization.
- Provide oversight and input into the relevance of Title IV, VA, state and agency funding regulatory quality systems and standards including change control, documentation, systems, quality procedures, standards and policies, compliance quality system reporting and other related areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of all required reconciliations relevant to Title IV, VA, state and agency funding.
- Develop quality assurance performance standards that identify emerging trends and patterns within the organization.
- Escalate patterns of serious performance issues to management.
- Review and ensure the accuracy of reporting for Student Finance to all local, state, and federal entities.
- Assist with external audits, prepare monthly and quarterly internal audit reports, and monitor the progress of implementation of corrective plans for internal and external audits.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
- Baccalaureate degree in accounting, finance, information technology or a closely related field.
- Five (5) years in Title IV compliance experience.
- Knowledge of Title IV regulations and Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) standards.
- Knowledge of Campus Management system and SQL.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Free Food and Coffee
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance