• Under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse assigned, performs a variety of direct patient care activities in caring for the personal needs and comforts of the patient.
• Provides care that addresses the specific needs of age groups from infant to elderly, and is also customized to a variety of needs specific to impairments such as hearing, sight, substance abuse, non-English speaking, and potential victims of abuse.
• Incorporates knowledge and understanding of our commitment to patient rights, our value statement, mission statement, code of ethics, and patient responsibilities into the performance of job responsibilities.
• Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
Supervisory Responsibility/Job(s) Supervised
Other Comments/Areas of Specialization:
Education and Experience
• Must be a matriculating BSN student and have completed Nursing Fundamentals I & II.