We are seeking enthusiastic trainers with outgoing and energetic personalities to carry out our mission statement. Trainers running the floor, are all about making members stronger in 30 minutes, physically and mentally.
No boxing / kickboxing experience needed. Full training provided.
Sales and customer service backgrounds are helpful, with some work experience preferred. The duties of a Fitness Trainer are to "Train, Sell and Clean." TRAINING * The personal attention provided during a 9Round workout requires high energy. * Training involves explaining and demonstrating exercises in a manner that provides the best workout each and every time, while motivating the members to reach their goals. SELLING * The first 9Round workout is always free. Trainers must convert the first time workouts into members of 9Round Nation. CLEANING * To attract and keep members, the gym must be clean at all times. * Trainers will follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment. KEY SUCCESS FACTORS * Proficient at Sales. * Excellent communication skills. * Ability to motivate others. * Professionalism. * Enthusiastic, out-going, warm manner. * Physically fit and committed to living a healthy lifestyle. * Experience with marketing campaigns is a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Lead Small Group Training Boxing Circuit Classes
* Deliver an outstanding small group training experience for clients.
* Coach and motivate clients during class.
* Provide modifications as needed to accommodate varying fitness levels.
* Correct exercise form as needed to prevent injury.
* Demonstrate safe and proper exercise technique to clients.
* Arrive on time, prepared, enthusiastic, and attentive for every class.
* Be able to explain package types / prices to clients and engage first time clients (first class is always free) to motivate them to become members / buy a package and workout consistently in order to achieve their goals
* Follow a scheduled cleaning program to ensure members are always working out in a clean environment (move and place equipment in order, help members put their boxing gloves on, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Dynamic and energetic with ability to lead and motivate people of all fitness levels.
* Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Adjust and operate fitness equipment.
* Ability to perform a variety of exercise routines.
* Possess excellent customer service skills.
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
* High School Diploma or GED
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
* Degree in a related field or approved Personal Training Certification.
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications
* Experience leading Small/Group fitness classes is preferred
* Personal Trainer experience is a plus but not required
Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions
* Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
* Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting, and prolonged standing and walking.
* While performing the duties of this job the team member is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
* The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud.
* Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends and holidays as needed to support the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled