Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: Visual Manager
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 215 E. Foothills Pkwy # 620, Fort Collins, CO 80525
The Stylist will be committed to providing outstanding customer service daily through his or her enthusiasm and knowledge about fashion. The Stylist will also create compelling in-store styling presentations, establish productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners, and participate in various store projects such as floors set updates and product launches.
- Responsible for the installation and removal of window presentations, including: propping, mannequins, fashion, and lighting
- Participate in store floor set process
- Create compelling in-store merchandise presentation through product placement and displays
- Develop and support productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners, including: Coordinators, Corporate Visual, Marketing, and Store Design
- Participate in department projects as needed, including: new store openings, store floor set, corporate floor sets, field training, and corporate special events
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years of retail merchandising or styling experience
- Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills
- Must be able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!