Our customer is a federally-funded research and development center chartered to develop advanced technology in support of national security. Research and development activities focus on long-term technology development as well as rapid system prototyping and demonstration. Our customer works with government and industry to transition new concepts, technology, and prototypes into future system development and deployment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Contracting Services Department is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to work within the Major Procurements section. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of DoD subcontract management experience to include comprehensive experience in FAR/DFARS and mandatory flow down clauses, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), procurement integrity requirements, contract formation and subcontract administration, cost and price analysis, negotiation, acquisition planning and project management. Demonstrated experience soliciting and analyzing quotations, including SOW development; negotiating terms and conditions of purchase, payment and price; thorough understanding of Patent and Data Rights Clauses. Work with internal customers and vendors to resolve problems. The candidate should exhibit leadership and teamwork and demonstrate the ability to build positive and professional relationships to successfully accomplish work assignments.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• A minimum of 5 years of Subcontracts experience; DoD Subcontracts experience a plus
• MBA or BS with an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in evaluating, negotiating, pricing and administrating complex/high dollar cost reimbursement, fixed price and incentive subcontracts desired
• Demonstrated experience with an automated purchasing system
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated experience with an ERP purchasing system- SAP experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
• Active Secret Clearance
• Professional certification in Purchasing or Government Contracting is preferred
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off