This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01316889 Date posted 05/14/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney's Program Planning & Scheduling group is searching for a Schedule Integration Lead!
The PP&S organization works with key program stakeholders to promote the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) as a healthy, integrated management tool.
The Master Schedule is the program's most powerful management tool and when properly maintained, the schedule can be used to influence program management decisions and actions.
As a Subcontractor Integration Lead, you will be responsible for:
Bachelor's Degree, preference in Engineering, Business
- 3+ years of experience in program scheduling
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Experience with Scheduling Tools (i.e. Primavera, MS Project, Open Plan)
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Knowledge in the application of integrated cost/schedule techniques on programs
- Demonstrated understanding of Earned Value Management principles
- Familiarity with the NDIA's Planning and Scheduling Excellence Guide
- Experience on DoD compliance programs, reporting requirements, and familiarity with the DoD Earned Value Management System Interpretation Guide (EVM SIG)
- Demonstrated proficiency in efficient and effective schedule analysis
- Understanding of systems/project engineering concepts and practices
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- The ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complete data
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms