Millennium Space Systems, A Boeing Company delivers affordable, high-performance space systems for exacting customers. At Millennium, you will be part of a close-knit team working on exciting technological problems. We work in an open environment where ideas are shared across all disciplines, and there are ample opportunities for advancement based on excellence. Superstars are welcome.
The Subcontracts Administrator will develop, implement, and maintain process and procedures to ensure the successful execution and performance or our subcontractors and vendors.
This includes the ability to comprehend a Program’s cost and schedule requirements, the applicability of reference documents (Statement of Work and Specifications) and the ability to assist in the development and/or review of these reference items, as well as the negotiation of all relevant Terms and Conditions (with sensitivity to Prime Contract requirements as well as Company IP).
The Subcontracts Administrator would be responsible to develop and/or maintain Suppliers. This role would be able to identify cross-program benefits in cost and schedule (economies of scale, leverage, etc.). The role would support the maintenance of the AVL /ASL (Approved Vendor/Supplier List), and ensure Supplier compliance to Company and Program terms and conditions and other trade compliance and legal requirements.
This position will coordinate all Subcontract (and Consultant) efforts from cradle-to-grave: on-boarding and vetting of potential Suppliers, issuance of RFP/Qs, fact finds, receipt of Proposals, coordination of reviews and RFI’s (Requests for Information), internal assessments, selections, negotiation and execution/modifications, and all relevant aspects of such activities.
Subcontracts and Consultant Agreements include but are not limited to: various types (FFP, T&M, etc.), various hardware (prototype, protoqual, engineering and flight models), software, services, mixed deliverables (services and various hardware or software).
This position will closely support/interface with the objectives of Legal Counsel, Security, Trade Compliance, Manufacturing, Program Office, Engineering (REAs), Program Controls, Supply Chain and Quality/Mission Assurance.
- Managing controlled documents / configuration management
- Reviewing monthly cost / schedule variances with vendors and subcontractors
- Reconciling vendor and subcontractor invoices with company cost tracking
- Creating graphs and charts reporting internally and externally
- Schedule periodic reviews with program management and major subcontractors
- Project and update labor and procurement schedules
- 4 years experience in Aerospace or US Government-related subcontract management and financial controls
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Physical Sciences
- Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Demonstrated advanced skills using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
Benefits and Perks
Millennium Space Systems offers a very competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan.
Before applying, please note:
Millennium is DDTC-registered, ITAR-compliant Company. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Applicants MUST be U.S. citizens and eligible for a security clearance. Additionally, applicants must be willing to apply for and maintain a security clearance. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.