Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a Subcontracts Administrator in Lexington Park, MD. The qualified individual will be responsible for the subcontract contract management function, to include subcontract contract negotiation, analysis and administration; cost proposal support and program budgeting and reporting. The selected candidate will:
- Perform contract administration, procurement, and pricing functions during the pre-award, award, and post-award phases of the procurement process.
- Draft subcontracts, task orders, change orders, purchase orders, correspondence, and contract modifications.
- Perform contract negotiation, contract file maintenance, close-out and interaction with multiple program managers and external customers.
- Develop relationships with vendors and suppliers, and offer suggestions for where and how much material and supplies to buy.
- Lead efforts monitoring and forecasting funding requirements on each contract and subcontract, as well as supporting pricing proposals for prime contract and subcontract bids.
- Responsible for ensuring legal compliance with all contracts, RFPs, and other solicitations, as well as compliance with FAR and DFAR.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and three (3) to five (5) years of job related experience or equivalent is desired. Experience working in cradle-to-grave government contract and subcontract administration. Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR is required. Ability to work individually as well as a member of a team is required.
Security Clearance: Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.