STG International is currently seeking a Full-time Subject Matter Experttosupport the Department Homeland Security, HQ in Washington, D.C.
Duties to include:
- Design and conduct comprehensive HR studies or projects characterized by boundaries that are broad and difficult to determine in advance.
- Assist OCHCO in reviewing and analyzing human capital statutes, and provide recommendations related to the drafting of associated agency regulation related to classification, staffing, compensation, or other areas of human capital.
- Support OCHCO in developing and refining human capital policies and procedures to ensure they meet Department-wide and component-specific requirements.
- Assist OCHCO in developing strategies for effectively managing and developing human capital policy to govern employee groups composed of both competitive service and excepted service positions.
- Deep knowledge of multitude of human capital concepts, and SME-level expertise in at least one area of human capital, such as market sensitive compensation, innovative approaches to performance management, or HRIT system implementation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, requiring the management of competing priorities and the verbal and written interactions with senior officials, including DHS leadership and external agency (Office of Personnel Management, Office of Management and Budget, etc.) officials.
- Possess10-15 years’ experience/Significant experience developing human resources policy and programs for federal agencies, including those outside of the competitive service and traditional civil service/5 U.S.C. requirements.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, STG International, Inc. (STG) was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman- owned, minority business, STG is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth in recent years.
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing thefollowing leading-edge services to our government and military clientele. Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
STG International, Inc. (STG) offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. (STG) is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.