The primary role of the Print Subscription Retention Associate is to increase retention of print and related revenue through customer interactions. A majority of interactions involve adding value to customer conversations to help retain subscriptions or convert print into contracts.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Achieve individual retention and subscription conversion and contract renewal goals on a monthly basis
- Resolve customer inquiries received via phone, mail, or email in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining established metrics and accurately logging and documenting daily activities.
- Actively contributes to and works responsibly and positively in a team environment.
- Performs other duties as identified or assigned.
- Daily Activity - 60% Inbound & 40% Outbound Calling
- Four-year college degree is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years working in a customer service or sales environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen of West’s expansive customer base, products, systems and processes end-to-end.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft office products. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America