The Farley Center at Williamsburg Place, a nationally recognized addiction treatment facility, is currently looking for a full-time Counselor/Therapist. The Clinician will provide psychosocial assessment, individual, and group therapies for chemically dependent patients and/or families of chemically dependent persons. Clinician, as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team carries a case load, formulates treatment plans, provides case management, leads educational groups and provides timely and accurate documentation.
The clinician will also participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning conferences, patient community meetings, clinical meetings and Program Meetings and orient patients and significant others to function, purpose and procedure of program.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling or related field and/or supervised experience pertinent to licensure/certification is preferred.
- Licensure is accepted as proof of education and experience by this facility.
- Must have course work, training and/or experience with chemically dependent population and must demonstrate competence in position responsibilities.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as primary duties include giving and receiving of information, verbally, in writing and by telephone.
- Ability to manage time and perform position requirements to provide quality patient care and documentation
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive working relationships with patients, facility staff, medical staff and allied health professionals.
- Maintain clinical licensure/certification and current clinical competence and uphold professional code of ethics; provide quality work as indicated by peer review, audits, performance appraisals.
- Consideration will be given to those in recovery. If in recovery, prefer (5) years post-recovery/sobriety from drug and alcohol addiction, minimum of (2) years.
Williamsburg Place is a Tobacco Free Campus