Transportation/Substitute Bus Driver
Hamilton Local School District
On As Needed Basis
Hamilton Local Schools-website
Hamilton Local School District is seeking SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS. Substitutes are called on an as-needed basis with no guarantee of a set number of hours per week/month/year. Hours for substitute vary per transportation needs. Current substitute bus driver hourly rate is $15.00.
You will be contacted for an interview should your qualifications match our district needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Acceptable Ohio BCI & FBI background checks.
- Must be able to fulfill all requirements by the State of Ohio for bus driver certification.
- Appropriate state of Ohio certification/license.
- State of Ohio Class B commercial driver’s license with S and P endorsements.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Transport students safely and efficiently to and from school and school related events.
- Follow assigned bus routes and schedules.
Please complete the employment application through this online system.
Any questions please contact Chrys Thompson, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at 614.491.8044 ext. 1202 or email: email@example.com