- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Various District Locations
Job Summary: Responsible for the safe, efficient, and courteous transportation of students according to the regulations of the State of Ohio,
Ohio Department of Education, and the policies of the board.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Meet all health requirements mandated by law
- Satisfactory completion of the Ohio Pre-Service School Bus Driver Training Program and subsequent in-service training requirements
- MUST Hold a current Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with a school bus endorsement
- A current American Red Cross first-aid certificate is desirable
- Subject to an annual driver's records check (abstract) by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- A clear BCII/FBI record
- Ability to correctly lift, position, and physically manage students with disabilities if necessary
- Ability to anticipate and deal with stressful traffic and weather conditions
- Subject to pre-employment drug testing and subsequent random drug testing
The Warrensville Heights City Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment, placement, maintenance, promotion or termination of employees on the basis of race, sex, religion or national origin.