Student Support Services/Speech and Language Pathologist
Greene County Educational Service Center
Greene County Educational Service Center-website
Certified - Special Education - Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathologist to work in school swith preschool and school age children delivering speech and language services to students on IEPs. Assessment of students, writing ETRs, IEPs that are compliant with federal and state standards.
- Solid communication skills and organizational skills. Ability to collaborate with many individuals.
- IEP writing and data collection skills.
- Tech skills - Ability to input data/case notes into data management system (HPC).
- Ability to write IEPs on array of computer programs.
- Travel to various school sites - given mileage reimbursement. Grade levels-range-PK to 12th grade.