Substitute Teacher (Per Diem)
- Acton, MA
- Job Type
- Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is a multi-service agency which is proud to operate 8 Day Schools / Residential Programs that include a school. We are searching for qualified teachers to join our Relief Pool in preparation for the 2020/2021 School Year. We are seeking energetic, caring, team-oriented individuals who are interested in working with an exciting and engaging student population. The majority of our students have emotional disabilities or significant trauma histories.
We are looking for teachers to be added to our roster, and can be called to fill in as substitutes in both the short term and long term (if need).
- Prior experience working with children and adolescents in a supported setting
- Ability to verbally interact with students, families, and collateral contacts
- Ability to multi-task and process strong organization skills
- Demonstrate basic computer proficiency with google platform and/or Word/Excel
- Maintain a valid driver's license and be able to operate a vehicle
- Acceptable CORI and background check
Areas needed: Acton, Brookline, Braintree, Middleboro, Concord, Litttleton, Swansea, Middleboro and Housatonic
Posted 30+ days ago