JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Subway Catering Director of Operations
This position is responsible for interacting with customers and franchisee’s to provide information in response to inquiries about Subway products and services.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Phone Sales: The Customer Service Representative will answer phones and respond to customer’s requests. He/She will sell Subway products and place customer’s orders with the appropriate Subway store. They will up-sell products and recommend the appropriate products based on fact finding.
- Payment Processing: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for processing the customer’s credit cards. They will input the date with Bank of America and provide proper reporting to IPC.
- Administration: CSRs will be asked to field all phone calls coming into the call center and transfer them to the appropriate staff member. They will place follow-up calls as time allows and document customer complaints.
The Customer Service Representative must possess professional verbal and written communication skills. He/She needs to be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications quickly. He/She will have good communication skills and enjoy working on a team.
The Catering Coordinator must be working towards a High School Diploma or GED. They must have reliable transportation to our home office in Columbus, IN. They must present themselves in a professional appearance, must be honest in their dealings with any agent within Estep and Company Inc. DBA Subway Restaurants.
The schedule for this position will be based on the needs of the Catering Call Center.
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Long Term Disability
- Free Food and Coffee
- Employee Events