Are you looking for a flexible gig? Are you a team player that can also work independently? Do you thrive on physically challenging work? Are you results-driven the overnight shift your favorite?
Atlantic Coast Merchandising has overnight shift projects available for General Laborers, Reset Merchandisers, Fixture Installers or anyone with good Handyman or Light Construction skills. We are supporting the efforts of national big box home improvement retailers with store resets and remodels. These 1-week gigs are the most physically demanding jobs we have - test your abilities.
As a member of ACM's on-demand crew, you play an active role in transforming a vision into reality for the many retailers we support. The ACM on-demand field position role is highly regarded and respected throughout the industry. Join the best! It is the perfect position for those seeking flexible schedules, work variety, challenging assignments, meeting new people and earning good pay!
This is an independent contractor opportunity, not part or full-time employment. Projects vary, there are no guaranteed set hours. Choose projects when you are available to work and manage your schedule in ACM360, our self-service web portal. ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you. New on-demand gigs arrive daily.
Every job is unique, specific location, store , and duties will vary, which may include:
Setting Displays & Fixtures - Breaking down and assembling new displays, shelves, and fixtures according to management's instructions. Relocating Merchandise - Moving items from one part of the store to another, which may require carrying the items physically or with the use of carts or dollies to and from the store floor. Merchandising Products - Properly displaying and tagging products per directives (plan-o-gram, schematic, etc). Team leads will inspect work for accuracy. Store Appearance - Completing all necessary tasks to prepare the store for re-opening. This may include changing signage and general cleaning.
- Review and confirm assignment details of what each project will entail.
- Log billable time in the online mobile app; required to send arrival time and departure time.
- Remain accessible and have open communication with the ACM Scheduling team.
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time and adhering to ACM guidelines.
- Ability to read and understand planograms/schematics is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology / concepts.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid photo identification.
- Active email address and phone number.
- Apple or Android mobile device with text and wi-fi/data capability.
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions.
- Ability to report work daily.
- Reliable transportation to travel to all assigned locations.
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.
- Must own basic hand tools (e.g. tape measure, hammers, drill, box cutter, screwdrivers, wrench/pliers).
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Precarious or high locations may be required; frequently climb and descend ladders.
- Will be using basic tools that will require the full use of hands/fingers to operate.
How to Apply:
Joining the ACM Crew is quick and simple:
- Set up an account on our work opportunity portal
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Speak with an ACM manager
- Follow a simple online onboarding process
And you will be ready to work immediately!
As an ACM Crew Member, you will have access to all work opportunities in our network offered on a project-by-project basis. Projects generally last for one week but may be shorter or longer, depending upon the client and project. You pick your own schedule! Our system will notify you when jobs are available in your area and you choose if you want to work! Priority status in scheduling is based on performance.
If you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to add to your current schedule & the above sounds interesting to you, Sign Up Today to #JoinTheACMCrew at www.acm360.net.
ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S., matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities offered by large and small retailers throughout the country. Since 2005, our merchandisers have been helping retailers with temporary in-store merchandising projects including new store set-ups, store remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation, product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits, and planogram maintenance. Check out our website to find out more about us www.acmerchandising.net or follow us on Facebook @acmerchandising.