Job Title: Catering/Suite Runner
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for a part-time Catering Runner at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, Washington. This position performs event driven serving of food and beverages prepared for accesso ShoWare Center suites and catering locations.
* Ensure food prepared by the kitchen matches the food ordered on the suite receipt and catering contracts.
* Assist Suite Attendants and Caterers as needed with maintaining the cleanliness and delivery of food for all suite/catering locations.
* Responsible for the completion of opening and closing duties assigned by the Suites and Catering Manager or Supervisor.
* Adhere to company and state guidelines when pouring drinks.
* Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
* Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Must have current and valid food handler's and mixology permits.
* Must be able to climb stairs, stand and walk for duration of shift.
* Must be able to lift up to 35lbs regularly.
* Must have strong communication skills and work well in a team oriented environment.
* Must be 18 years old.
* Must be willing to work as a Suite Attendant, Caterer, Barback and/or Bartender, if necessary and/or scheduled.
* Must be able to pass background and credit check.
Applications can be found at www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment (http://www.accessoshowarecenter.com/venue/employment).
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact-
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled