Qualifications & Responsibilities
Follow test procedures and guideline to conduct regulatory compliance testing to assess the effectiveness of the compliance management program. Evaluate design and effectiveness of internal controls in place to address regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and evaluate operations for continued compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Monitor policies, procedures, bank/client collateral and correspondence for adherence to compliance guidelines
- Participate in transactional testing reviews of line of business functionality to current State and Federal regulations
- Respond to inquiries initiated through the State’s Attorneys General or regulatory agencies; e.g., OCC, FDIC, etc. on behalf of the company
- Track, develop, and prepare Executive level reporting, on the current state of regulatory governance, for presentation to various audiences (committees, Board of Directors, etc.)
- Assist Compliance leadership in responding to both internal and external audits/exams
- Work Experience: Less than one year
Other Skills, Knowledge or Abilities:
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to gain trust, achieve business objectives and work directly with a broad group of managers throughout the company.
- Ability to function in deadline intensive environment, managing multiple responsibilities while effectively focusing on priority issues.
- Works independently with some supervision needed.
- Ability to interact diplomatically with a variety of individuals at various organizational levels.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. Access and Project a plus.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the world's most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.. . .