At Tanium, Engineering Interns have the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience in building business to business security focused applications. Working with a mentor in our engineering team you’ll select a project from a library of prototype, internal tool, and product feature projects vetted by our mentors. Over the course of the internship, supported by your mentor, and working with our engineers you’ll implement the project and present what you’ve built to Tanium’s engineering team.
Examples of prior projects include:
- A visualization tool for Tanium’s privileges and roles
- Question prediction for Tanium’s natural language parser
- A node.js module for presenting application health
What You’ll Do:
- Choose your project.
- Experience first-hand engineering in a software security company.
- Develop web based applications built in common frontend and backend
- Work as a member of Tanium’s engineering team.
- Show off what you’ve built.
- Have a great time. Tanium’s a fun place to work, we think you’ll like it here.