WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world's infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker is actively seeking an Intern for the Little Rock, Arkansas office. As a part of our Civil Engineering team, the Intern will assist technical and professional departments in technical duties and projects as assigned. Learn profession or trade as duties performed.
- Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids
- Assist project managers and engineers with various tasks
- Draft details and make minor AutoCAD revisions
- Work under supervision of a project manager or a senior level team member
- Assist with data collection, input, verification, and manipulation
- Enrolled in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal, are essential to success in this role.
- Naturally, you'll need computer skills in Microsoft Office. AutoCAD or MicroStation design software is preferred
MICHAEL BAKER INTERNATIONAL EEO STATEMENT
Michael Baker International is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Michael Baker International provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Michael Baker International maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.