Opportunities Available: Dealer Lending and Commercial Risk
Your internship with Ally will move you from Educated to Experienced; connecting you with diverse teams and functions across the country. You will have the opportunity to interact with Ally's leadership and learn from their personal successes. The Ally internship program seeks to guide and mentor students with development opportunities designed to provide a bridge between the academic world and the world of business. Ally's internship program offers the following components:
* Market competitive compensation
* Formal company orientation and training
* Executive speaking series
* Experienced mentors
* Hands on experience
* Project based work
* Leadership and career development
* Networking opportunities
* Attend formal company orientation and training
* Participate in executive speaking series
* Have hands on experience in area of study; as well as participate in project based work
* Communicate regularly with mentors
* Lead an end of assignment presentation
* Demonstrates a background and/or strong interest in the Financial Services industry.
* A rising Junior or Senior in a full-time undergraduate program.
* Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0
* Strong candidates will possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
* A passion for the financial services industry is strongly preferred.
* Candidates should reside in a commutable distance from the Ally location to which they are assigned.
* Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
* Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
* Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
* Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
* Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
* Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
* Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled