Posting Date: Nov 11, 2019
Primary Location: Americas-United States of America-Maryland-Bethesda
Job: Wealth Management
Summer Branch Analyst opportunities are available for students in various branches located throughout the United States. This program is designed to expose students to a number of roles within the Wealth Management branch system through an array of training, networking opportunities and hands-on activities. Analysts and are expected to gain a firm understanding of the Wealth Management business, as well as to add value through their unique perspective and strong academic background.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in sales and operation functions to streamline processes and strengthen the client experience.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to support and grow the business.
- Work alongside the Risk team to maintain a consistent, controlled environment through the adherence of business ethics and practices as well as applicable laws, policies and other regulations.
- Learn how Financial Advisors identify new opportunities and develop client relationships.
- Support Branch Management and attend branch meetings and events.
- Perform market research and analyze financial data for client portfolios.
- Complete special projects designed to build WM capabilities, client experiences and office operations.
- Applicants must be in their junior year at a 4-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Basic knowledge and a keen interest in finance.
- An ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team.
- Women and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Associate Complex Manager (ACM)
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.