High school diploma or equivalent. Six months experience in a related field. A valid fingerprint clearance card. Must be Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/ First Aid certified within 30 days of hire. Must be 18 years of age.
Kids Klub Manager/Kids Klub Coordinator
To maintain the effective operation of the District Kids Klub Program and to maintain positive relations with parents and staff.
- Supervises children's activities to ensure safety at all time.
- Works with site manager to plan, organize, and direct a variety of recreational and educational before and after school activities for students grade K-8.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with the children, parents, school staff and other community members.
- Establishes and maintains standards of acceptable behavior using non-punitive methods.
- Maintains an environment which promotes cooperation, learning and enjoyment.
- Assists site manager with daily attendance and records, scheduling and implementing daily activities, and distributing daily snack.
- Interacts and encourages high participation of students in daily activities and planning process.
- Assists in maintaining facility by keeping it clean, organized, & secure.
- Assists with daily set-up and take-down of center: lifting/moving tables, chairs, and boxes.
- Attends all staff meetings and trainings.
- Follows Arizona Department of Health Services rules and regulations
- Assists students with homework.
- Completes 18 hours of required trainings annually in the required fields.
- Works additional hours on early release days.
- Monitors student online activities.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios.
- Read a variety of manuals; writes documents following prescribed formats, and/or present information to others.
- Understand multi-step written and oral instructions.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional situations; Responds promptly to student, staff, and public needs.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Creates and maintains a positive and conducive work environment.
- Oral Communication - Responds well to questions.
- Effective written communication.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful and positive manner.
- Safety and Security - Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and maintain confidentiality of information.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software.
- Knowledge of appropriate business machines and telephones.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. In addition, some carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity.
- The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: requires sitting, walking, and standing.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal employee pay and benefits in accordance with Board policy.
- FLSA: Non-Exempt
- Part Time Employee Benefits: accordance with Board policy.
- Performance to be evaluated in accordance with the Board policy on evaluation of support personnel.