Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking a Summer Hire to join our team.
This is a temporary position that will provide clean up and coverage for special projects as needed.
• Clean work areas removing sawdust, pieces of wood, and other debris
• Run machine centers as needed
• Use motorized equipment to transfer waste to designated areas; use sweeper truck
• Use broom, shovel, rake, etc. to clean areas
• Clean machines of dust and debris, using air hoses
• Monitor waste product conveyor to ensure material is transferred to designated area
• Train as a relief operator, becoming proficient on machine centers and fill in as needed
• Keep work area clean during any down time
• Consistently work at acceptable production levels
• Other duties as needed
Specific job duties may vary per mill & based on machinery.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver’s License is highly preferred
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations and airborne particles (sawdust).
Idaho Forest Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 208-762-6630 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.