Banner Health, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations has an excellent employed opportunity for a BC/BE general practice Gastroenterologist in the West Valley of the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to patient care. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature’s most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
Will support Banner Del Webb and Banner Boswell facilites. A unique opportunity to support the community!
- Inpatient and Clinic Outpatient positions
- Inpatient consults with APP support
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- ERCP and EUS not required, but desired
- You will partner with our current Interventional Gastroenterologists
Benefits of Working with Banner Health:
- Attractive salary with incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration!