Super Lawyers is a publication and service with a patented and peer-reviewed attorney rating system. We generate lists of the top 5% of attorneys in different markets around the country, as well as features and shorter articles about attorneys who make the lists and legal issues helpful to consumers and businesses.
To join our editorial team and assist in preparation of Super Lawyers print and web products.
- Writing online consumer-facing articles and editing content created by contractors and freelancers
- Fact checking, copyediting and proofing print content
- Uploading print content to the Super Lawyers website
- Being the point person for the Super Lawyers social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and posting daily to grow the brand
- Writing print stories as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Coordinates editorial role in magazine production process and online consumer content
- Submits vendor contracts to Accounts Payable and tracks payment processes
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product
- Researches story ideas and accepts and routes idea submissions
- Writes stories and compiles articles for publications and online
- Collects photos for various markets
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America