Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking Super Trades Technician at our Monaca Operations in Monaca, PA. This position is a core component of our maintenance team and requires a trained and experienced individual to continue our success.
* Diagnoses, tests, maintains and repairs electrical and electronic equipment, such as:Diagnoses, tests, maintain and repairs hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems and components.
* Integrating, indicating or recording electrical or electronic instruments.
* Variable speed AC and DC motor Drives
* Programmable Logic Controllers
* Radio control
* Personal computers
* Computer peripherals and similar systems
* Diagnoses, tests, maintains and repairs combustion systems
* Serves as a team member/leader to inspect and troubleshoot electrical/electronic malfunctions.
* Tests faulty equipment and applies knowledge of functional operation of electronic units and systems to diagnose cause of malfunction.
* Tests electronic components and circuits to locate defects, using oscilloscopes, PC and computers, signal generators, ammeters, and voltmeters.
* Replaces defective components and wiring and adjusts mechanical parts, using hand-tools and soldering iron.
* Aligns, adjusts, and calibrates equipment according to specifications.
* Calibrates testing instruments.
* Maintains records of repairs, calibrations, and tests.
* Uses computer to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade process control equipment and PLCs.
* Installs, repairs, maintains, and adjusts indicating, recording, telemetering, and controlling instruments and test equipment, used to measure and control variables, such as pressure, flow, temperature, motion, force, and chemical composition, using precision instruments and hand-tools.
* May instruct Maintenance repair crews
* May enter information into computer to copy program from one electronic component to another or to draw, modify or to store schematics, applying knowledge of software package use.
* May install equipment in industrial establishments.
* May operate equipment, such as communication equipment. Operates Production Equipment for diagnostic and testing purposes.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Have 2 years of industrial or related experience OR an Associates Degree in electrical or mechanical related curriculum.
* Have a valid drivers liscense
* Be willing to operate and/or maintain a variety of operation units.
* Work shifts, weekends, and overtime in a heavy industrial environment.
* Have demonstrated the ability to work safely as a team member
* Have a working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, pumps, piping, power transmission, lubrication, rigging, motors, electronics, controls, power supplies, AC/DC theory, power distribution, computers and PLC's, etc.
* Pass the Ramsey Validated Super Trade Technicain Main test.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled