We are currently recruiting for an experienced Developer for a key Superannuation client of ours. You will be working with business and technology stakeholders as a key subject matter expert in development, technical design, customisation and scoping workshops for our client’s Super systems.
Key Technical Requirements of the role include:
- 3yrs - 5yrs Software development experience e.g. in C++, Java or C#
- Experienced within the superannuation / insurance industry
- Strong SQL experience
- OpenText Case360 and/or OpenText StreamServer products are ideal
- A good understanding of case management and automated correspondence generation
- Production support experience (ITIL) also ideal
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop software applications in partnership with business analysts, solution architects and vendors
- Test software to ensure the code is correct, and fixing errors where necessary
- Proactively recommend enhancement opportunities
- Develop and maintain system, operating and support documentation
- Ensure that systems are developed within agreed time frames
- Meet agreed upon design and systems security standards
- Provide technical support for super systems
This is a role that requires the successful candidate/s to not only be highly technically able, but also highly collaborative and affable.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then send through a cover letter justifying your skillsets in relation to the above-mentioned points, along with the most relevant and up-to-date Resume (both in MS Word) and click on the "Apply Now" tab.
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE RELEVANT AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED
Acurity, OpenText Case360, OpenText StreamServe, ITIL, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, devops, agile,
relevant tertiary qualifications