This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Construction Superintendent - Mixed Use Projects
Read Below and See If This Position Is A Fit!
If so, Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume. If you are a fit, our Jobot Pro, Jon Lopez, will get back to you with more details!
A bit about us:
Position: Construction Superintendent
A global and established Developer throughout the Canada and United States is looking to add a seasoned Superintendent to their growing team. This project is around the $30M-$50M range.These are high rise condos; two residential towers with a podium. The project will contain parking and commercial spaces.
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Work in tandem with Safety Manager on all related
- Chair and conduct safety meetings and maintain safety-meeting minutes.
- Maintain proper safety related documentations, programs and initiatives.
- Prepare formal safety worksite reports and formal field inspections.
- Set up and maintain safety training and on-site orientations specific to the Project Site conditions.
- Establish First Aid Committee and maintain a first aid facility that meets and exceeds the requirements of OSHA.
- Maintain employee records pertaining to Health and Safety.
- Inform workers of potential dangers in the workplace, assess the risks, and implement controls and advise them of precautionary measures. Assist the owners with all other safety related concerns.
- Ensure construction personnel adherence to all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Provide incident reports to the Safety Manager and Construction Management.
- Assist site management with the completion of all necessary Hazard Assessments as outlined in the Health and Safety Manual.
- Administrate the Sub-contractors Safety Documentation, safety training cards and required documents.
- Deliver company and site-specific safety orientation and training.
- Provide customer service on Pre-Delivery Inspection (“PDI”).
- Experience: 10+ years’ experience in construction. Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience with high-rise construction and multi-family construction.
- Certifications: Hold or ability to acquire Class A supervisory certificate. General OSHA Site-Safety and First Aid certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building methods
- Strong understanding of the construction trades and high-rise construction projects
- Sound knowledge in reviewing and analyzing all architectural, structural and MEP drawings
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Ability to work well within timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Build strong relationships with diverse internal and external groups, and work effectively and creatively in a collaborative manner
- Able to work independently on multiple projects and make quick decisions using sound judgment
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and carry multiple projects through to completion
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of PC and a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite. Bluebeam experience. Construction-business software experience including scheduling, estimating and spreadsheets preferred.
Send resumes directly to email@example.com
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
$100,000.00 - $130,000.00 /year