Superintendent (willing to travel) to manage large Fast Food Restaurant renovation projects $85K-$115K
Your new company
Exciting time to join a growing leader in commercial general contracting with an expertise in design-build, new construction, tenant improvement & renovation projects. They have an excellent reputation for project delivery across various sectors including Retail and Big Box. This is a Superintendent job is to support a growing demand in a new market for them managing Fast Food Restaurant renovation projects.
Your new role
Key functions of the Superintendent role will include - running the day to day activities of the job-site, overseeing sub-contractors ensuring job quality is kept to, managing job schedule, filing reports, site safety, communicating with Project Manager and surround team as well as clients and owners.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience as a Superintendent.
- Fast Food Restaurant renovation experience is highly advantageous in this job as well as work with leading brands like McDonalds, Burger King or KFC
- Prior ground up Retail or Finical sector project experience is a big bonus as is large scale renovation
- Although based on one project at a time starting in Atlanta you must be willing and flexible to travel as job location may vary
- You must be a very efficient communicator as you will be dealing with numerous people on a day to day basis including clients and owners
What you'll get in return
In return you will be compensated with a salary ranging from $85k TO $115k + a strong benefits package and the exciting opportunity of joining a large GC who continue to grow and diversify. \
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.