Superintendent for builder developer of multi-residential apartments (high-rise & wood frame)
Your new company
One of the fastest growing builder developers of multi-residential apartments (high-rise & wood frame) in the US with $300 million dollars of ongoing construction currently have an immediate job need for an experienced Superintendent to join their Atlanta team.
With projects across Atlanta travel is minimal within this role (Greater Atlanta Area) and would suit an adaptable professional who is looking to remain close to home.
Multiple job opportunities for both high-rise and wood frame experienced Superintendents due to major growth.
Your new role
Joining an ongoing project immediately to support in its continued success before moving onto a brand new high value project in a desirable Atlanta neighborhood your key duties will include - running the day to day activities of the job-site, overseeing sub-contractors ensuring job quality is kept to, managing job schedule, filing reports, site safety, communicating with Project Manager and surround team as well as development team.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have 5+ years of commercial construction experience as a Superintendent
- Prior background in multi-residential sector or similar would be highly advantageous
- Highly experienced in high-rise, wood frame or garden style residential projects
- You will have the ability to build great relationships across the business adjusting your approach to achieve the best outcome
- It is essential that you are adaptable and able to react to job changes positively
What you'll get in return
In return you will be compensated with a salary ranging from $85k TO $150k + depending on experience a strong benefits package and the exciting opportunity of joining a leading organization who continue to grow and diversify across the United States.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.