Superintendents are responsible for managing all functions of job site(s) as it relates to civil construction.
A market leading General Contractor that due to a building pipeline is adding additional Superintendents
- Be a primary leader of field activities with internal and subcontractor supervisors, foremen, and area superintendents
- Facilitate activities of project schedule activities including production tracking and planning, material and equipment procurement, jurisdictional inspections and all activities to support the execution of the project schedule
- Be responsible for mentoring and managing team members, time management, and developing client relationships
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze work flows, processes, production, and assemblies to determine alternative solutions
- Develop initial weekly labor projections including alignment with current and future schedule progress & activities to assure the successful completion of the project on or ahead of the contractual complete milestone(s)
- Supervise the quality of all construction activities, both self-performed and subcontracted, to ensure compliance with contract documents.
- Develop integrated work plans and quality assurance reviews to enforce quality control on self-performed and subcontract work.
- Participate in weekly project team meeting meetings with owner, design team members, jurisdictional authorities and construction team members.
- Represent the company in marketing presentations/job interviews.
- Adhere to/comply with the company's EEO policies and affirmative action obligations, and participates in hiring and termination processes.
- 8 years of experience with a general contractor/construction manager on TxDot Projects, with 3 years in a Superintendent role
- Ability to accept full-time assignments in or outside of Colorado
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering, or equivalent
- Valid Driver's license
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Room for growth and mobility
- A friendly enviroment