Location: Fresno, CA
BJ Perch Construction, Inc. is seeking superintendent with at least 5 years of commercial construction experience. Previous experience is required within BJPC’s core market projects –healthcare; corporate office; industrial, and multi-family. Superintendents work closely with all members of the project team and supervise all subcontractors.
Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Lead BJPC’s safety program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading.
- Professionally represent BJPC field operations as primary interface with owner and design team.
- Work directly with company leadership implementing our core values
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Procore or similar), and scheduling software (Microsoft Project or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent, preferably within BJPC’s core market projects. Bachelor’s degree a plus, but not required.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Ground -UP and OSHPD experience a plus
To receive more company information, please log into our website at: www.bjpconstruction.com
Please submit your resume and request our Application for Employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin