SINGH Construction is seeking a Superintendent to oversee our large five story apartment building project in Royal Oak, Michigan. We’re looking for an individual with strong experience in large multi-family wood and metal framed buildings.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan, implement, manage and supervise, manage the construction process from beginning site-work through final acceptance of buildings.
- Using provided construction drawings, specifications, designs, permits, subcontractor contracts and company policies, the superintendent will provide managerial oversight in accordance with industry standards to construct a quality project built for longevity.
- Review, learn and interpret the drawings, specifications and contracts as they relate to each individual trade involved in the construction of the project.
- Create and maintain schedules for all trades, with assistance from project manager, and be responsible for the contractors’ adherence thereto.
- Directly inspect each trade’s work and approval of their invoicing according to contract scope and payment terms and company polices set forth therein.
- Manage subordinate staff, oversee the quality of construction, and ensure safety on the job site.
- Facilitate and conduct weekly subcontractor meetings addressing planning, scheduling, quality control and safety issues with all scheduled trades.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience