M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
- Managing small to medium size projects, 5 to 10 persons
- Conferring with senior management, supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
- Scheduling the project in logical steps in order to budget enough time required to meet deadlines
- Determining labor requirements and dispatching workers to construction sites
- Planning, organizing and directing activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
- Interpreting and explaining plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients
- Negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Directing and supervising workers including delegating responsibilities to Superintendent I, Foremen and Technicians, and mentoring Technicians II and III in order to prepare them for promotion to the next career level
- Monitoring project budgets in order to ensure positive cash flow and to maintain profitability
- Inspecting and reviewing projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Evaluating Foremen and technicians
- Interface with engineering team to ensure design efficiency
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Read blue prints, schematics and statements of work (SOW)
- Ensuring PITCO build outs adhere to statements of work (SOW)
- Coordinate with field personnel and/or engineering team to discuss any potential installation issues
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Suggest process improvements / cost saving measures
- Plan equipment and material needs to ensure on-time delivery
- Plan material location and storage to enhance project productivity
- Plan and obtain permits, badges and access requests in advance
- Plan and maintain manpower forecasts in relation to budget and schedule
- Plan and actively track work to ensure compliance with project schedule and budget
- Assist technicians with installation work as needed to maintain project schedule and budget
- Maintain organized and detailed project records (Daily Work Tickets, etc.)
- Provide Project Manager with weekly project status and schedule updates
- Interface with customers to address project status and/or customer concerns
Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Experience in the Security Industry
- Managing small projects as a Project Foreman for 2 years
- Experience installing conduit, wiring systems
- Experience with head end programming of Access Control and Video Management Systems
- Common knowledge of basic Network Infrastructure
- Experience working with management systems such as scheduling, job cost reports, estimating, safety, documentation requirements, and quality control.
- Experience overseeing and approving monthly job cost updates, productivity reports, and quarterly cash flow projections
- Proficiency in the Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling method and General Contractor Schedules
- Proven track record as a Lead Foreman; Mastery of Foreman Level III job responsibilities
- Must have a history of completing projects under the estimated hours
- Requires reliable attendance at customer site during work hours required by customer
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional nights and weekends
- This position may require extensive travel
- This position requires a High School diploma/ GED with 10-12 years of experience
- Certification in CCure 9000 Access Control System and/or Lenel Access Control System
- Certification in DVTel Digital Video Systems
- Graduate from a certified Apprenticeship Program
- CPR and First Aid
- Common knowledge of Biometric Systems
- Candidates must have ILR Level 4 Full professional proficiency in the English language
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed