Requisition ID: 77084
• Lead daily field operations through leadership and management of craft/equipment for Augercast Pile, Displacement Pile, Stone Column operations
• Lead the project safety and quality performances through personal leadership and compliance with Project Safety / Quality plans
• Assist with the daily, weekly and monthly schedules
• Manage job cost reports and budget
• Manage key suppliers and subcontractors to our operations
• Daily coordination and communication with prime contractor and inspectors
• Ten or more years’ experience in heavy civil construction environment with emphasis on Deep Foundations.
• Craft management experience in Superintendent, or similar, role and responsibility.
• Specific experience in construction of Augercast Pile, Displacement Pile, Stone Columns, VibroCompaction, or other Ground Improvement Techniques.
• Specific experience in drilled shafts, secant pile foundations, drilled drop/vent shafts, picking and setting rebar cages, placing tremie concrete, use of polymer in shafts, segmental casing, oscillators.
• Experience in labor and cost planning and budgeting.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of project craft, staff and management.
• Fast-paced project field environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 50 pounds.
• Travel in the U.S. as needed.
• Projects are usually short durations, requiring temporary travel assignments.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Omaha
Nearest Secondary Market: Council Bluffs
Job Segment:Construction, Chemical Research, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Compliance, Engineering, Legal