This role will serve direct on-site supervision of multi-million dollar projects to ensure they are on time and on budget. The right candidate will lead project management meetings and serve as the primary liaison for owners and subcontractors.
Our client has a national presence and offices throughout the US and are known for bringing together some of the most exciting construction projects to date. They have a large pipeline of work in this area and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully managing these projects from pre-construction to completion. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful within the organization.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
- B.S. in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience in heavy highway projects including bridges, highways, and tollways
- 5-7 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running multi-million dollar construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
- Very competitive base salary
- Great bonus structure
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to immediately grow to a senior level role
$70,000.00 - $95,000.00 /year