Lone Star Grading & Materials is looking for a Superintendent to join our team!
We are looking for candidates with strong experience in commercial and federal sitework.
- Manage field crew in day to day production of projects
- Manage subcontractors
- Order tools, equipment, and materials
- Coordinate with client representatives regarding project schedules/progress
- Interpret blueprints/plans and construct accordingly
- Solving problems and conflicts, using proper documentation, quality control and safety control techniques on the job
- Oversee field productivity, cost control, quality control and scheduling to ensure accurate and updated construction schedules and budgets are being met
- Work with field and project management to address cost and schedule concerns.
- Take an active part in job start / job close meetings
- Communicate regularly with Project Management to troubleshoot job challenges and update job status
- Provide Leadership through building cooperative relationships, acting systemically, being decisive and taking responsibility
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass Federal background checks
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience managing earthwork jobs
- Work outside in Central Texas weather
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write English
- Detail orientated
· Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation
- SALARY BASED ON CAPABILITIES