Faith Technologies ● Nashville, TN
SURGE your career forward!! Superintendents at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Superintendents are responsible for leading our electrical teams on the jobsite. Superintendents have a well versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) and a strong passion for safety, training, leadership development, and commitment to excellence. With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices. Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects on time, safely, and within budget. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
- Education: Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work experience (8,000 hours)
- Demonstrates ability to run projects (2-10 electricians) effectively.
- Consistently enforces and promotes workplace safety procedures (weekly toolbox talks, weekly safety audits, appropriate documentation, etc.).
- Consistently completes projects on time, within budget, and in a safe manner.
- Has a history of managing multiple projects effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to complete basic paperwork (i.e., foreman logs, performance evaluations, purchase order logs, time cards, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Maintains compliance with company policies; consults with HR and/or project management to ensure consistent corrective measures are taken and documentation completed.
- Effectively manages resources (tools, equipment, staffing).
- Establish expectations and motivates crews to consistently meet or beat goals.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain, organize, and manage materials effectively and develop as built documentation.
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques.
- Forecasts job costs accurately (i.e., labor, material, rental equipment, etc.).
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.