Superintendent with Tenant Improvement required in Los Angeles
Your new company
Our client is a National General Contractor in the Top 100 ENR list of companies and one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. They have managed to become a $1b business through delivering exceptional client service and maintaining a family orientated culture which puts employees first in terms of challenging career opportunities, financial rewards & great benefits. The interiors division in Los Angeles is experiencing rapid growth and requires a Superintendent specialized in high end tenant improvements to lead a portfolio of projects.
Your new role
As a Superintendent your role will be to work with the project team and the client to participate in scheduling, logistics and planning meetings both in pre-construction and weekly for the duration of high end tenant improvement projects. You will coordinate all the field operations and oversee the field activities of all field staff and subcontractors to ensure the construction processes are executed to a very high standard. You will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of the construction efforts in coordination with Project Managers and Assistant Superintendents. You will be responsible for mentoring and developing junior team members and participating in client interviews for future work.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial interiors projects, high-end restaurant or hotels
- Experience managing all aspects of field operations including scheduling, quality control and coordinating sub-contractors
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude
- Highly motivated with strong skills in time management and prioritization
- Solid background in construction trades and technical knowledge
- Proficiency with scheduling software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
What you'll get in return
Excellent company culture who are the number one interiors firm to work with in Los Angeles. A company who embraces new technology, ethical business practices and innovative ideas to deliver the best service to its clients. To join a high performing team with a "best in class" attitude to their work. High salaries, great bonus rewards and outstanding healthcare & 401k package. Employee owned company with ESOP shares allocated annually.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call 281 703 2252 to discuss. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.