Our client is currently seeking a Superintendent who will ensure that all safety protocols, policies, and procedures are met. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee trade contractors and assist in establishing schedules to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, and safety protocols are met.
- Perform safety inspections, work quality, and provide adjustments if necessary.
- Evaluate quality plans, drawings, and submittals.
- Communicate with architectures and engineers regarding projects and planning.
- Resolve issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or related field is required.
- 2+ years in a superintendent role on hospital/healthcare commercial or industrial projects is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as technical skills, are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. specializes in executive search, direct-hire, and long-term and short-term contract placement services in the Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, IT/Technology, Medical, Legal, industries. With locations in Albany and Saratoga, Walrath Recruiting serves a number of organizations in NY State’s Capital Region and often extends its services throughout the United States.