Chewy is seeking an and ensuring the integrity of all departmental work.and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external parties.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure transaction coding/accounting records accuracy and accounting to coordinate and resolve issues/inefficiencies
- Implement projects to migrate processes to more efficient methods and continue to evaluate existing procedures to discover opportunities for process improvement documenting and enforcing accounts payable policies and procedures.
- to ensure that they are completed accurately and timely and performance appraisals.
- and vendors
- Create and promote continuing professional learning and development program for team members monthly and annual)
- Understand multi-tiered GL structure to accurately code expenses to proper G/L accounting segment including A/P accruals and related account reconciliations
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit card (AmEx and Wells Fargo) activity etc.) parties and internal departments
- Prepare monthly aging analysis of open payables balances
- Supervise reconciliation of key vendor accounts and their balances
- Help with special projects and ad hoc tasks such as providing supporting documents to external auditors or management team
- Maintain necessary files for audit trail and assist in performance of internal/external audit of department activities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 5 or more years of related experience
- Three or more years of supervisory/management experience etc.
- Strong process and analytical skills with proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent Communication skills working with both internal/external customers/vendors and detail oriented
- Experience with SOX- based control requirements is a plus
- Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP experience a plus