InterDigital develops mobile and video technologies that are at the core of devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks, better video delivery, and richer multimedia experiences years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading technology companies. Founded in 1972, InterDigital is listed on NASDAQ and is included in the S&P MidCap 400® index.
InterDigital is currently seeking a Manager of Site Operations & Administration to be based out of our Wilmington DE HQ location. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of senior level administrative assistant experience working with multiple managers in a capacity inclusive of administrative and office support duties. This individual will lead in a supervisory role overseeing multiple site support resources globally. Experience as an executive assistant in a technology setting as well as facilities experience and oversight a plus. General working knowledge and high proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative, facilities, and office manager related functions in support of a team of professionals globally.
- Exercises high degree of independent judgment and decision making in performing assigned tasks and has considerable latitude and flexibility in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Works with financial team members to input annual department budgets, monthly revenue forecasts, and expense tracking.
- Effectively interfaces with all levels of management, colleagues and outside contacts including vendors.
- Handles multiple projects at once supporting the dedicated site resources globally.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
- When needed, manages daily appointment calendars and all travel arrangements for senior leadership.
- Organizes and maintains files/documentation as needed.
- Screens telephone calls as requested, arranges conference calls, as well as handles intercompany communications when needed.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Ability to help plan for and set up meetings, events, and to coordinate through various parties for successful initiatives.
- Demonstrated partnership to liaise with building management, vendors, and business partners as required.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively lead a disperse team, resolve conflicts, and proactively shift responsibilities during times of flux/demand in support of team resources.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 10+ years of administrative or related experience working with executive level management, supporting and leading other administrative resources, and familiarity with facilities and office management responsibilities
- Highly polished and professional
- High proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi task, shift priorities when needed, and lead through change
- Ability to manage varying volumes of work
- Ability to operate in a global environment and lead resources globally
- Ability to lift items up to 30 pounds
- Ability to be active throughout the work day and may spend significant time walking or standing
- Travel required between locations when needed (<25%)
Location: Wilmington, DE
InterDigital is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, marital status, family status, domestic partner or civil union status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.