Staples focuses on our customer and our community. As a Copy amp; Print Marketing Supervisor you’ll assess customer needs and provide solutions. You will be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers in their Print and Marketing needs.
Your passion will show in your extensive knowledge of products as you advise customers. You’ll act as a team lead to drive sales, coach team members on selling techniques, and inspire team members. We are investing in our people and our stores, empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture that is motivated to deliver on Staples values.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible hours/shifts, generous paid time off and bonus plan
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and many more benefits
Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Create a positive environment understanding customers business and copy amp; print marketing needs. Make suggestions and produce products using the print and production equipment
- Connect with customers and build relationships to offer and provide value added solutions
- Coach associates in exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Offer creative solutions to customers so that Staples is their first choice in all copy amp; print marketing solutions in the future
- Use Salesforce.com to grow relationships that result in net incremental sales
- Achieve key metrics including profitable sales and margin, customer satisfaction (including quality production), associate satisfaction and turnover reduction
- Lead and develop a team committed to operational excellence in driving profitable sales amp; margin
- Adhere to processes, procedures, and operational policies (i.e. machine maintenance, supplies, click counts, UPS reconciliation)
- Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Managed many priorities in a fast-paced customer service, selling amp; production environment
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Basic computer skills: able to open, save and send electronic files, email, and use Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Experience using financial metrics to increase profitable sales
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a retail or fast paced customer environment in Copy and Print
- Desktop publishing software experience including Adobe and Publisher