Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of telephone performance, coaching/counseling the customer service team and managing the inventories of offline work including eCorrespondence, social media, and HIPAA/Privacy form updates. Responsible for systemic testing related to updates to the CRM and the website portal and assisting in training initiatives. Drives weekly meetings with call center management of other call centers and regularly attends configuration/grooming sessions for new systems and software.
- Monitors staff production and performance in order to meet corporate performance goals. Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to staff.
- Coaches staff with appropriate resolution of sensitive calls of a priority nature. Answers the most complex telephone inquiries.
- Identifies and coordinates staff training needs to ensure uniform professional responses.
- Plans and organizes the daily operation of the Service Department, including processing payroll for staff and reviewing attendance.
- Analyzes and trends inquiry types to identify process improvement opportunities, including development of educational material for staff.
- Monitors and drives inventory levels of eCorrespondence, social media and HIPAA form updates to ensure timely resolution.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- College degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in customer service required, 3 years of experience in claims required
- 2 years of previous supervisory experience in a customer service or health care environment preferred
- Extensive knowledge of insurance contracts, medical, hospital and dental procedures preferred
- Requisition ID: 200F2